From Tips (Astuces) 01 until now, we’ve come a long way together. If this is not the case, please consult our past posts. Your supply chain process has changed considerably. This is the research of suppliers in China, through the audit of them and the understanding of the terms that govern your different responsibilities: incoterms.
The supplier has sent you the commercial invoice of your order on letterhead, including the designation, the quantity, the price and the total amount according to the Incoterm chosen. Below is very often mentioned:
– Conditions and terms of payment: It will depend on the factory, sometimes 100%, 30% or 50% as a deposit and the rest before shipment.
– Production times and Delivery: between 5 and 15 days to average.
– The title of the bank account of the factory.
– The official stamp of the factory.
Depending on your supply planning, the delivery time in your home country, you can choose the transport mode that suits you the most.
1. The Air Cargo
Air freight or air cargo is the transportation of a good using an aircraft / plane: Ethiopian Cargo. This means of transport also includes express mail via our partners: DHL / UPS / EMS. Its invoicing mainly takes into account the kind of goods and the weight.
Our delivery times in Cameroon are between 5 days and 15 days max. The withdrawal of all parcels is done in our offices located in Akwa-Douala. For those residents outside Douala, we can ship your goods through local road transport partners.
2. The Sea Freight
It is the transport of goods through a ship for a very long distance from the departure port to the port of destination.
Choose ocean freight as the affordable option for moving your large parcels abroad. No limit of size or weight.
– LCL (Less Container Load) or Groupage: An option for anyone who cannot make a full container. Its billing takes into account the kind of goods, the weight, and the volume called CBM.
– FCL (Full Container Load): For those wishing to fill a full container. There are 3 types of containers: 20 feet, 40 feet and 40HQ.
Our delivery times in Cameroon are 60 days maximum. The withdrawal of all goods is done in our warehouse located in Akwa and Bepanda Douala. For those residents outside Douala, we can ship your goods through local road transport partners.
For any other concerns regarding prices and terms, please kindly get in touch with 2GL Global Solutions.
Cameroon Office: +237691894140 / 654784594
China Office: +8618827441448